How Not to Withstand a Fireballing
- Set up a simple Blosxom-powered blog on the advice of a friend who wrote it
- Never bother to make it anything other than a CGI script that crawls your file system on every request
- Add a bunch of plugins for various doodads and useless doohickies, also executing a bunch of crap on every request
- Put it on your eight year old Dell Dimension running Ubuntu Linux
- In your basement
- On your residential Comcast connection
- Let many years go by, giving it very little attention
- Write something interesting
- Laugh about your complete inability to connect to the box from work while Daring Fireball melts your connection
I have more to say on the topic of iPad magazines, but I’m using the meager tuits I have to first make some infrastructural changes.
Looking for the comments? Try the old layout.